What is this?

Hi! My name is Ulrik, and this is my student blog. My posts will be based on tasks and subjects given to the class by my English teacher Ann. I am currently in my third year at Sandvika High School, Norway.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My reading project

For this semester, we have to read one of five different books, and I have chosen the book called "The book thief". The book is set during WW2, and the main character is a German foster girl, living outside of Munich. She uses her time stealing the one thing she cant resist-books. She learns too read from her foster father, and share her books during bombing raids.
The book has only good reviews, but I chose to read this book mainly because of the historical setting, and my interest for ww2. Hopefully it's as good as the reviews says, and I am looking forward to reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment