What is this?

Hi! My name is Ulrik, and this is my student blog. My posts will be based on tasks and subjects given to the class by my English teacher Ann. I am currently in my third year at Sandvika High School, Norway.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A day's work

Today, our teacher Ann was not in class, because she's on a trip to the US. Therefore, we've been told to write what we have done in today's class on our blog.
So today, Haakon and I wrote about how teachers can record their students during a presentation, or ask them to record at home. We looked into different programs to use, and how it can be done easily for both the teacher, and the students. We believe that recording the students, makes it easier to asses the students after the presentations. We also looked into how the teacher can record themselves, so that the students can access it later.

The whole document became about two pages long, and we will use it in a project the class is working on. I will probably write more about this later!

If you have any thoughts about recording in class(or anything else), please share on the comment section ;)
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment